London, England – Rowhill Advisers Dr. Ken Graham, Dave Masson, and Jim Sheegog traveled to the 2017 Getenergy Global event held at the Business Design Centre. From its 2004 launch in Houston, Getenergy has brought more than 3,500 universities, training providers and oil and gas industry executives together from over...
Strategy, Leadership, Change — Three powerful ways we serve our clients
In today’s volatile climate, we partner with our clients to:
- Focus on the future, and drive competitive performance
- Build leadership capacity that makes a difference
- Help organizations navigate through change with confidence
How We Serve Clients
- Advise senior management as they examine strategic directions
- Help CEOs and boards assess alignment to strategic future
- Develop business strategies that drive organic and acquired growth
- Evaluate strategic indicators of organization performance
- Define leadership and management competencies
- Assess strong leaders and provide executive coaching to sustain performance
- Develop and recommend talent management strategies
- Provide customized diagnostic tools to drive executive development
- Deliver learning solutions at multiple levels of organization
- Define effective change approaches with senior leadership
- Build support for change throughout the organization
- Facilitate change process with management teams
- Evaluate impacts of change on organization & external stakeholders
We’re proud to announce that Rowhill has been selected to present at the 2015 SPE (Society of Petroleum Engineers) Annual Technical Conference and Exhibition in Houston, TX. Our presentation is titled “Action Based Leadership™ -Intensive Development of Senior Technical Leaders & Enterprise Teams”. Look for our publication of a white...
Istanbul, Turkey – The American Association of Petroleum Geoscience & Society for Petroleum Engineers Data Management Workshop brought together the Mid-East region’s top minds in data management. In a session titled “People and Culture”, Jim Sheegog outlined Rowhill’s research-based approach to talent management in the energy sector. The presentation...
Calgary, Canada – Jim Sheegog travelled to Calgary at the request of the Canadian Society for Training and Development (CSTD) Symposium. In his ninety minute presentation Jim discussed the importance of Action Based Leadership (ABL), a new methodology developed by Rowhill Consulting Group. Jim was invited by CSTD to...