The Captaincy Leadership Program (CLP) delivers essential leadership skills beyond the classroom. We facilitate safe & challenging learning experiences in the coastal marine environment surrounding Southeastern North Carolina.
If you are looking for intensive leadership development and team building, we offer a dynamic coastal sailing experience that strengthens and grows individual capabilities.
CLP blends individual leadership development tools with small team sailing experiences around Wrightsville Beach and Masonboro Island. Post-action reviews and instruction happens on our classic 42 ft. Sparkman & Stephens sailing yawl.
Each 1.5 day session is limited to a maximum of 6 participating leaders.
Offshore Sailing Excursion
Search & Rescue Exercise
Team Conflict Assessment
- Team Direction-Setting
- Leading in Uncertain Environments
- Building Credibility & Engagement
- Team Engagement Skills
- Risk Mitigation
- Pre-workshop Assessment Tools
- Individual Telephonic Coaching Session with program Director
- 1.5 day Leadership program
- Masonboro Yacht Club & Marina Club House, Wilmington, NC
- Masonboro Island Land Preserve
- Coastal Offshore sailing in Atlantic Ocean
- $649 per participant
- Includes instructional materials, refreshments, lunch, and cocktail reception
- October 26-27, 2017
- November 16-17
- March 8-9
- April 19-20
- May 24-25